The Confabulators: Home
The Confabulators (Australia's 2nd favorite home-entertainment system) return to Perth for the world premiere of their new show (it'll be at your place - we hope that's ok).
Invite critically acclaimed, multi award-winning Australian theatre makers Wil Greenway and Stuart Bowden into the comfort of your living room, parlour, patio or pantry (we might not all fit in your pantry, it would need to be quite big for a pantry. Chances are your pantry won’t be the best place to be honest. But maybe?). A strange story accompanied by songs performed live to the most exclusive audience in town – you and your guests.
To arrange a show in your home sweet home:
1. Check your house is within the Confabulating Range*.
2. Choose a date and book your tickets. There are 11 tickets available for each show, and you need to purchase all of them to entice the Confabulators out at night.
3. Upon confirmation we will be in touch with further details.
4. In this correspondence you can let us know if you’d like to invite more people. We’ll share a codeword with you so each extra ticket can be purchased through Fringe World. You’ll be able to add new people up to the day of your show.
5. Shine your shoes and brush your hair/teeth.
*The Confabulating Range
Our ragtag ramblers can only go so far, so before booking the show please make sure your lounge room is in one of the following suburbs: Bayswater, Burswood, Carlisle, Como, Crawley, Daglish, East Perth, East Victoria Park, Floreat, Jolimont, Highgate, Inglewood, Lathlain, Leederville, Maylands, Menora, Mount Hawthorn, Mount Lawley, North Perth, Perth, Rivervale, Shenton Park, South Perth, Subiaco, Victoria Park, Wembley, West Perth.